Fwd: Vent WIndow Interchange

I'm not sure if this went the first time so I'll try it again...

How many of the parts for the vent windows from a 65 Coronet hardtop
will interchange w/ a convertible? Here's what I'm looking for...

My upper vent window pivot on the pass side is locked, and the pass side
gasket has some fairly bad wind noise when the top is up. If they will
work, the pivots are enough for me to buy these by themselves, but will
I be able to use the gaskets too? Also, how do I get the pivots out?

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert