Re: Fwd: Slick 60's :: View topic - way OT. my buddy is building a Chall

Re: Fwd: Slick 60's :: View topic - way OT. my buddy is building a Challenger-pi

Never heard of them, But how about all the mistakes in
that thread!!! The 'cuda is a '70, Not a '71. The
Plymouth is a '64 not as he stated a '63 and it has a
Max Wedge scoop?

http://farechase.yahoo.com/

----