wheel studs

Thanks for all the replies on the wheel studs.  I think using a cutoff
wheel is the answer.  Why didn't I think of that!!  For the record it
was a large NAPA store that I went to and we went through the catalog
where they were conveniently listed first by thread size and then by
knurl size.  The ones they had in stock were either too large or too
small and the ones in between had been discontinued.
Thanks again, that's why this BB is so valuable.

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html