1964 A/C Complete - Free

I have a complete A/C system for a 1964 Belvedere.  I got it at a
salvage yard a few years ago and was going to install it in my car but
after moving it around in the garage too many times I've decided maybe
someone else should have it.

I have the compressor, condenser, complete heater/A/C box and some
assorted vents and small parts.

This is free to anyone who wants it, the only catch is that it is pickup
only in San Diego CA. or Yuma AZ.

If I ever decide I want A/C I'll look at one of the new after market
units.  If anyone has exprience installing a new unit in a full size 63
or 64 Plymouth I would be interested in how it went and what unit you
used.

Please respond directly to me if interested.

Thanks
Dennis C.

----