dead end, drats

I dont know if anybody remembers last winter  how i had found a 65
belvedere   two door post sitting in a construction compannies
storage yard.  I couldnt find the owner because the  yard was rented
thru a property management company , and they werent too cooperative
about handing out info.
  well i  got creative  and finally figured out a way around that and
got in contact with the actual  owner of the car,( which is , by now,
completely  cocooned  in blackberry brambles.and sitting out in the
rain with the windows down, slowly rusting away)
   yep, u guessed it. I got the old "Oh , I'm gonna restore that
someday"  line.  I  held my tongue and fought back the smartass
response of " well u better hurry up or theres not gonna be anything
left  u moron !"
   I  went home quite discouraged . Oh well, i guess i can stop
thinking about that car  now, but the thought of it just sitting there
rotting away drives me crazy
    neal zimmerman, eugene oregon