RE: Rear drums

Yes Christopher there's a difference between 62-64 and 65. The 65's and
later no longer had the tapered axles and the drums just slide off over
the studs. However I see you have a 64. Did you have a large nut on the
axle that you had to take off to remove the drum? If not then you don't
have a 64 rear end. If you did have to take off a nut and the drums came
off that easy my only guess is they were never torqued down with the nut
because it's a pressed on tapered fit.

Dan

----