Re: Unbelievable find in a barn in Portugal....

Re: Unbelievable find in a barn in Portugal....

NOW YOU KNOW THATS NOT TRUE!!!!

"Bud Light in Portugal"?

On Sep 13, 2007, at 10:32 AM, Jim Jablonski wrote:

I was gonna call bulls*** on this one but didn't want to rain on the
fantasy.  The only thing missing from the story was the farmer's
daughter and a iced-tub full of Bud Light.  ;)

Jim Jablonski
Royal Oak, Michigan
'64 Fury

Menko Johnson wrote:

I hate to rain on a good thing, but the barn find isn't entirely a true
story.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/automobiles/barnfind.asp

BUT the cars do exist and live in that barn.

MJ