To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 11:50 PM
Subject: Re: B body drivetrain into A body

I recently installed Bouchillon Performance cable operated kickdown linkage and it not only fits great, it operates perfectly. I would definitely recommend their carburetor mounting bracket which simplifies the installation greatly. I installed their kit on a 65 big block Satellite.
Stevan Miner
Miner Auto Service
Winnebago, MN
----- Original Message ----- From: <moparbikeguy@xxxxxxx>