Re: Fred Englehart article in MCG

Couldn't agree more, Dave. Not to mention the fact that people like him help to make this hobby damn near impossible to afford...

Jason

Dave Walters wrote:

Gee Paul,he barely made any money on that one!!!How do you expect him to survive on that?

I know of an uncut original one from the west coast that he flipped for $150,000 profit.It is one of the nicer examples out there though,but come on.Nothing but pure greed.I hate flippers but this guy took the cake.It's a real shame he ripped some people off at the end.

 Dave Walters
 Denver, Co.

----

----