RE: Subscription

Dave & all,

I previously sent out a message but (Catch 22) people probably did not
get it. Anyway, the message said that Topica's "Digest" Mode is broken
and no word when, or if, they plan to fix it.

For now, the fix is to reset an account to receive individual mail; or
to read the messages online, bulletin board style.

Please tell Rich (or anyone you know in the same status) to e-mail me at
the e-mail address listed toward the bottom of the 62-65 site's home
page:  http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/welcome.html

Thanks,
Gary H.

----