63 330 at Moshers

Love the look of this parts chaser at Moshers. Also an interseting
looking 63 in military colors parked next to it.

http://www.moparsbymosher.com/shop/shopfleet/330fleet/330-fleet.htm

What mainly caught my eye was the lack of underhood bracing on this
straight-six car and the license plate surround on the rear.

Leads me onto a couple of questions:
What models would have had the bracing removed? Presumably not just the
max wedge engined cars if this one is without. Our 63 Maxie has no
bracing either (originally a 361) but I thought it must have been
removed over the years. The other 63 Dodge over here is a 383 car and
that had full bracing before the owner removed it to fit his MW parts.

And...
That Earl Ike Dodge license plate surround caught my eye because we were
told that's the dealership our car was delivered to on Sept 22nd, '63.
I've tried to find out whether they were still going but havent managed
to find anything on the internet about them (except what I wrote about
our car for the 62-65 site, ironically!).
Would anyone like to hazard a guess as to our chances of getting one of
those surrounds? Would it be worth asking the Moshers where that one
came from? Or are they unlikely to help unless I'm interested in buying
the car it's attached to (hmmm... now there's an idea).
I presume it's either been with the car since new or someone's found it
at a swap meet, but it would be good to know if there's a company
somewhere producing repro's.

Any ideas? Thanks as always....

Robert
England