RE: Vendor question

I think the original owner (Dr. Mopar) sold out to some relatives or
such. Don't know about the latest owners. I suspect it's like any
junkyard in the sense that you never know what you find, or the quality
of the inventory on hand. Buying long distance complicates as it falls
upon the description of the parts to be real accurate....

Gary H.

----