RE: '64 Fury Radio Delete Plate

I've seen them on Ebay, don't recall the price. / Butch/ WA

-----Original Message-----
From: RCoronetfreak@xxxxxxx [mailto:RCoronetfreak@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 11:32 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: '64 Fury Radio Delete Plate

Everyone,
    I am looking for a radio delete plate for my '64  Fury 4 door.  I plan
on putting the radio delete fender from a parts car I  have as well as the
power window set up.  Unfortunately, the car came  without the radio delete
plate.
Does anyone have one, know who has one, or  where I can get one?   Oh, and
what kinda money do you think I will  have to pay?  If it is going to be too
tough to get I plan on just putting  a radio with a face that flips closed
to look like a delete plate...sort  of.
Rick Rice