To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 7:14 PM
Subject: RE: Below Intake Manifold

www.performancecargraphics.com sells "Intake Manifold Silencer
Insulation" part number 1879747.   It's 2 pieces, which is suppose to be
the same as original equipment.  They do not list the price on their
site....Brian

Gary H. wrote:

There was a disintegrated mess of silver/fiber insulation under the
intake of a 383 that I pulled. Any suggestions as to some modern
material to replace that insulation with?

'64 Belvedere
Davenport, Iowa

"The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little
extra."

----
directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect
your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

----