To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 7:56 AM
Subject: RE: Paul vs Rich -the outcome

Earl Helm wrote:

Paul,

Not dissing Rich or anything, but you should have a bunch left in your
rig.
You should have blown his doors off. If you send me your set up, I would

be very glad to help you get what is left out of your car just the way
it
is.
Please do it off line. Send it to earlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Earl

I gotta agree Earl. I think I had a good day and Paul had a bad day. I
do have more in mine too as I just put my carbs back to the "out of the
box" set up. I wanted to see how it compared with the 2:76 equally. I
will be tweaking on some things such as the carbs, new and better plug
wires (I have 5 year old stock wires), some heat shielding and
preferably a new electric fuel pump with the fuel line entering at the
rear of the carbs and in front of the headers. This probably won't
happen this season except some tuning.

I told Paul I have a 750 Eddy that he can use to see how that works. I
wanmt to help him get his beast running good too. Actually I may be
putting my 440 together in the future with an OR set up. I want to get
my poly running it's max first, just to satisfy myself. I have a builder
interested in it so that could finance the 440. However I gotta say the
poly is the best cruise night power as I get BIG crowds looking at it
compared with the others. Difference makes interest.

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

----

----