RE: Paul vs Rich -the outcome

Thanks. It's been quite a long time in the process but it has been fun.
I definetly am ready to start using it instead of working on it. I have
had some very good help to in the form of Paul, George and Dodger. It
was a hoot putting the pistons together as a group and the install was
fun. It got intense when it didn't fire instantly and I suddenly
remembered it'd be a good idea to plug in the ign module to the dist :)
Then it fired right off! I know I can get into the 9's and that's my
goal now. (Don't forget, we're talking 1/8th mile)

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4 door 318poly w/goodies