To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 4:25 PM
Subject: Was there a Right Side Mirror for 65 Valiant

I was told by local MOPAR yard that there was never a stock Mirror
available for Right side of my Valiant 100

Can anyone confirm ?

Can I buy a set of Mirrors that will screw into existing holes on Driver ( Left ) side
that came from another 64 thru 66 Valiant ?
( This is a Driver - not a Shop car but I still try to keep
as original as possible )

Dennis Vernacchia
San Diego

----