RE: Left hand studs and nuts - NAPA Reference

RE: Left hand studs and nuts - NAPA Reference

The 2007 NAPA nut and stud catalog shows all left hand studs for
b-bodies as "N/A". There may still be some small quantities available in
individual NAPA stores around the country. Another potential source
close to home might be wheel and brake shops as they often purchase
hardware in large lots.

Personally, I made a point of replacing my lefties with right handers
after my studs were destroyed by the Les Schwab tire store in Sparks,
NV. I'm not aware of any valid reason for keeping the old ones and the
rights are plentiful.

Bob in Sacramento