RE: Finally Got My Wagon

Dan,

Congratulations.... Nice looking unit. I know your going to
have lots of fun with it.

Earl

I've been looking for a long time for a Mopar station wagon and my first
choice has always been a 62-65 B body. Actually that's what I was looking
for when I bought my 63 Fury convert. a couple of years ago. It seems like
everytime I'd find one it was either a complete rusted out basket case or it
was already turned into a Max Wedge clone or had a crate Hemi dropped in it
and the price was way up the 5 figures somewhere out of my price range. I
found this 64 Belvedere on ebay from Texas with working AC that's only 3
hours from my house here in NY so I went and looked at it yesterday. It even
has a trailer hitch on it which is great because I'll be using it to tow my
Scotty camper to car shows.
Checked it out, drove it, worked out a price with the seller and made a
deal. Now comes the hard part. My wife knows I was going to look at a car
yesterday but she never asked me anything about it or if I bought it. I
figure if the "Don't ask, Don't tell" policy is good enough for the military
it's good enough for me. LOL I think she's going to find out however when I
may be sleeping in it.

Here's a link to the auction and no you can't bid on it because he ended the
auction when I bought it.

Dan

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=S
TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290174717367&rd=1

----
topic.  Thanks!

----