RE: Finally Got My Wagon

Thanks for all the comments and concerns about my sleeping accomadations
guys. Got some laughs out of them. I still haven't broke the news but I
think I know what's going to happen. When I first showed her the wagon
on ebay she muttered something about new living room carpet so this is
going to cost me I'm sure.

I'm just going to drive this one for now. Eventually It'll get some
cosmetics but I think I'll just keep the poly 318, it seems to run
strong and I'm already feeding that 440 at $3.00 a gallon in my 63 Fury
convert. Are they still making that Weiand intake? I had a factory 4
bbl. intake for a 318 poly at one time but I traded it away years ago.
It was off a Chris Craft boat. It already has a new dual exhaust system.
That and the police car wheels are about the only things thst aren't
stock on it. I have a complete set and another partial set of A body
disc brakes that were going on the Fury but since I'll be towing with
the wagon I think it'll get the discs first.

I'm not sure who Duke is Sean?

Ken, Dave offered to bring it home on his trailer but it's currently
registered in NY so I'm just going drive it home. Shouldn't be a
problem, the guy just took it on a 500 mile round trip to Hershey and
back. Then again you know the luck that Dave and I have had picking up
cars. LOL

Dan

----