Re: modified '64 grill - how did they do that?

Re: modified '64 grill - how did they do that?

it came from the factory true, but they were a modified piece , I have
a close up photo of one and it looks like they basically cut apart
another grille and filled in the hole. I am going to do this on my 65
coronet.  a shame to cut up another 65 coronet grille to do it, but
the donor grille is  not that nicer, pretty mangled in the middle  ,
but the outer ends are still nice.
   neal zimmmerman, eugene oregon