RE: tell me about the 361 please

sean dietz wrote:

> I have a sweet running poly 318 in my daily driver dodge, 64 4 door.

I think you said it all in the first statement. You'll find that "all ya
gotta do" translates to "Get buckets of money". The poly will be a
better cruise night motor 'cause they draw a big crowd trying to figure
them out. I print up about 25 copies of the BBC atcle about the poly's
and put them in a folder marked "Free Poly Engine Info". I give out
quite a few each time.

 If you want more power just mess with your tuning. Tweaking the
existing can improve everything. Of course a 4BBL will up the power but
it won't be without its costs in fuel mileage, etc.. There's always
hidden costs that start showing up when you start modifying.

For grocery getting I gotta think leave well enough alone.

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

----