RE: tell me about the 361 please

Having owned a 62 Dart with a poly and now having 62 Sport Fury with the
361 Golden Commando, I prefer and enjoy the power the 361 makes.  With
2.94 gears, it will lay rubber, can spin the tires between gears and
gets good mileage.  This was with a stock rebuild and a small Crane cam.

If you are on a budget I think keeping the poly would be the most cost
effective.  Beside buying the 361 and all the big block items such as
oil pan, motor mounts, etc, you will need to switch to a big block
tranny as well...  It could get pricey fast.

Pat

----