RE: tell me about the 361 please

RCoronetfreak@xxxxxxx wrote:

  You know that
> a big block under the hood  excites people more than a poly
> Rick Rice
gotta disagree on this one. When the cruise night folks look at the poly
it's 1&1/2" wider than a 440 at the valve covers. It looks bigger than
any except the Hemi. Unless they have been previously educated they
always gape and ask which BB is that? You'll get much more cruise night
glitter out of a clean, well done poly.

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

----