Re: 63 hemi

Just got my January Mopar Muscle today and there was a great lookin'
63 Dodge 330 in there with a 354 Hemi and straight axle. Makes me want
to go pick up a two door post 63 that I know about. Talked with my
painter last night and he finally finished my 64 Savoy.  Can't wait to
get it home tomorrow and get started on it.

      Gary F.