Re: tell me about the 361 please

Well I would have to say I may have been wrong.  Keep the Poly...I  forgot
that modifications were in store for the poly.  Not that my opinion  means
anything what-so-ever but just do what I would do...buy another car to put  a big
block in!  Although I am fully aware that our favorite cars are  starting to
get way up in price.  I have the best of all worlds right now  with a range from
slant six to 440 in my collection, and yes I do plan on  replacing at least
one of my polys but I also plan on giving one of my polys to  my parents for
their '65 Coronet 4 door w/slant six that they bought from  me.  It is going to
be a cool cruiser and I told my dad that my rebuilt  poly would be cheaper
than rebuilding one of our 273s (although I do love a  273).
    Sorry for downing the poly motor especially as poly  motors have been
part of my driving experience from the very start...
PS.  I plan a stroker one day for maybe the '53 Belvedere sitting for  sale
around the corner?
Rick Rice
2 '64 Furys
5 '65 Coronets