To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 4:39 AM
Subject: RE: Poly Stroker

It was me Gary. Did you get the email I sent you off-list? I've had
problems in the past trying to contact people off-list by clicking on
the link in the list. If you didn't get my email send one to me at:
mcwheels[at]roadrunner[dot]com and I'll reply with his info.

Dan McCormack - Angola, NY

63 Plymouth Fury convertible 440
64 Plymouth Belvedere wagon poly 318 (drove it home yesterday, ran
great)
78 Dodge D-150 short bed Super Six with Dutra Duals
77 Dodge Royal Sportsman 360 (up for sale to appease wife for buying
wagon)

Gary Pavlovich wrote:

Was it "Derrick" that mentioned he had a friend that built the stroker
Poly after the pattern in the "Rodney Dangerfield" article?
Whomeever it was, please send me an e-mail off-list as I would like to
contact the person who built the Poly stroker.

Thank you,
Gary Pavlovich

----

----