64 Savoy

Just got back this afternoon from the painter for my Savoy. He finally
has it painted but has a few issues to work out until I pick it up.
Hope to see a few of you at the Houston Mopar Show. A few of our guys
in Houston were getting behind in their work load, so I volunteered to
work in Houston for the next couple of weeks.  Good timing.  Here's a
few pics of the Savoy.

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/12735041@N07/sets/72157602918063056/

          Gary F.