Re: 64 Savoy

I went with Ruby Red and that's one of the issues. My car was
disassembled and the painter sprayed the hood, deck lid, doors, and
dash, then sprayed the body. The first pieces are more Ruby Red, so he
is going to shoot a couple of more coats over the entire assembled
body. The paint looks great but not uniform. Hopefully it'll be more
uniform with the extra coats. He did a fantastic job of getting the
body ready though, especially the body lines.

         Gary F.