RE: bushs

Richard,
In the pictures attached you'll note that the rubber bushings have a
small projection on each side.  The bushing on the left shows a smaller
diameter projection than the one on the right.  When you install the
shocks, install a large metal washer, then the lower bushing with the
larger diameter projection up, and insert the shock through the hole in
the shock tower on the car.  The top bushing is then installed with the
larger diameter projection facing down followed by another large metal
washer.  When compressed, the larger diameter projections in the two
bushings should fit snugley inside the hole in the shock tower...Brian

cathie waring wrote:

> hi, georgehow do you attach the 2 piece ones. do you use the old steel
> sleeve from the 1 piece. if you mount 1 on top & 1 under the fender are
> they designed to squash together & fill the old large hole? ive put a
> couple of pics of these bushs on photobucket & hopefully have a link to
> them via this
> http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc158/blue63dodge/fs2p2.jpg  hope it
> works. thanks, richard.

'64 Belvedere
Davenport, Iowa

"The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little
extra."

----