RE: Dash gauge voltage regulator

Rick Ehrenberg has been selling them on ebay for a while for 25 bucks so I'd
imagine if he can get them, they're still around.
I think I remember Tom Faust found one at Napa or one of those outlets.
If you're in a hurry, search ebay sellers under "rehrenberg", I think that's
his handle.

Tom Duross

There are some links on the Tech tips page to update this item;
"Mopar Instrument Cluster Voltage Regulator Build" by Sean from this
group, and a link to Solid state update for a MoPar Instrument Cluster
Voltage Regulator.

I don't know if the old type is still available. I'd try NAPA.

Gary H.

----