3x2 poly

i am looking for someone that has or is,
running the p600 set up. i have the intake, and the
carbs done. gonna
use holley 94's. extended throttle shafts, idle
circuits plugged on inboard and outboard, WW II era
carbs, model 21-29's w/ "ford" logo's. the power valve
used are 6.5 not 5.5 as previously stated. was looking
at a progressive linkage from vintage speed, or a
cheeper one from offenhauser. vintages is all
stainless w/ ball bushings, $135, offys is $69 but
arms are aluminum, and cad plated steel rods, and not
ball bushing type. my real question lies w/
drivability and reliability w/ this set up. most mopar
guys i talk to think its a pipe dream, and a waste of
money. my own dad had used this set up w/ a poly he
put in a bullet nose studebaker, and said he never
could get it dialed in w/ a progressive set up. and
ended up having them all open together. so who has
experience w/ them? has anyone dialed one in and
driven one for an extended period of time?, does
anyone know
someone who has? i know i need to keep fuel pressure
very low, since these things leak like sivs, but other
than that, no one has any decent advice for me. i dont
want to spend another dime until i'm more comfortable
w/ what the final outcome is going to be. i'd like to
get a cam soon, .450ish lift, but i need to know i
have the
induction it will need first. (i have spitfire headers
too) this is my daily driver to and from work, store
etc. would rather leave it stock than lose
reliability. i was also thinking that
maybe the power valves should be lower rating (4.5 to
5.5) also, but i'm not sure. and changing them on the
car will be a mess, kinda want to have all my ducks in
a row before i start, for less trouble shooting. but
thats what the guy that built them thought i needed.
sure he knows more than i do. anyways this e-mail has
gotten way longer than i intended. sorry about that.
Thank you all for your time. Sean Dietz