RE: 64 Fury Wagon Question

Dan, bad news.  I took that front seat out of a '64 Polara for my '64
Plymouth.  Looks like it belongs there.  Legendary does NOT make any
seat covers for the front bench with a fold-down armrest.

What I did was order seatcovers from J.C. Whitney.  Sounds awful, but I
installed them myself and they are awesome!  Not original, just solid
color vinyl with two choices for pleats, but very cool.  They are meant
to be installed over the factory covers, but I tossed those and
installed the new ones right over the foam.

Front bench, rear bench, and center armrest for $250.00!  Bought them
around Christmas and got free shipping with the code "Santa".  Besides
year, make and model, you have to pick the type of seat from diagrams,
rounded or square corners, etc., but it was easy.  Everything fit like a
glove.  Came with hogring pliers and hogrings, but I ended up getting an
extra box of hogrings locally, as I went nuts with them.

Sean

Dan McCormack wrote:

Can anybody tell me if a 64 Fury wagon (or I assume a 64 Fury 4 dr.sedan
used the same seat) has the fold down center armrest in the front seat
like my 63 Fury convert has?

----