RE: Houston Lone Star Shootout

So far we have Chris Ronan, Gary Futrell, Scott McManus, Jimmy Peavy and
myself. Dave Casey may be there if he is in town. Gary Bradshaw from
Fort Worth has been at the show in the past.

Weather looks okay with only a 20% chance of a shower.

Jimmy Peavy's '63 is  entered in with the Nostalgia/Super Stock racers.
All classes usually break for lunch at around 12:30, I think.

So let's meet in the pits Sat. at 12:30 at Jimmy's car & say hello.
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo399.html shows what his Dodge
looks like.

If you can't make it we'll meet at some point, I am sure, ogling a '62 -
'65 Mopar.

Thanks,
Gary H.

----