RE: 2008 Calendar

Wicked pissa cah Sean.
It would make a perfect sleeper, consider stroking that poly in the future 4
sure.

I can understand wanting show quality cars (cahs) and all for the calendar
but,
how about some of our drivers too, like mine.  Maybe inserted smaller on the
bottom of
the picture you could place some works in progress or some drivers that we
just haven't
the time or $$$ to finish?

Tom
Boston

dont know if anyone would be interested in pics like
this (my 64 440 daily
driver)http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd56/dietz_diggler/may2007087-1.jp
g?t=1195338479
but its kinda what i've been looking at the most
lately. real world, blue collar guys, cars. drivers. i
have a 63 2dr fury, but doubt i'll ever be able to
afford to make it a max clone. just thought it would
be something different in a calender but cool. i
guarantee people looking at the calanders on our walls
would be a bit more talkative about the cars and
possibly inspired to go look for a project. just a
thought.   Sean

----