RE: 2008 calendar

I wish I had something that rare Menko.
Question, I see 5 buttons.
R-N-D-2-1, is park the button marked "release"?
How do you engage/disengage park?

Everyone (especially women) who see mine ask why did they ever do away with
pushbuttons?
I love to see the early models, especially Virgil's influenced with them
spread across the dash.

I think we're all a little marginalized here but that's what makes us
special.
Tom

No worries Tom, just sticking up for my marginalized self ;)  hehe

Yes it has both, parking brake and park lock button.  Here's a pic of
the setup on the console:
http://camimenko.com/gallery/d/32940-4/34000_miles.jpg

Parking brake is barely visible in the lower left corner of the picture.

Ok I'm mollified =)  Thanks for the good votes.

MJ

--
Menko Johnson
menkoj@xxxxxxxxx