1965 Coronet 2door Sedan

I figure that this group is the best place to go to first.  I have a  '65
Coronet 2 door sedan that I want to sell.  It is an original slant six,  3 speed,
radio delete car with dealer installed air.  It is currently light  yellow
with brown interior but was beige with gold interior.  It runs with  a little
work.  It is rusty though.  The quarters are rusty, the  floors are rusty, the
front frame rails are rusty and the inner fender wells are  rust by the hood
hinges.  The passenger side torsion bar mount has broke  free from the frame.
It has other minor rust in the doors and  fenders.  The trunk seems good, not
great, but has two thick plates bolted  to the floor for the trailer hitch
someone installed.  It has homemade  frame connectors.  The dash was cut for a
radio but I have a couple of good  dashes.  I am also going to include a '65
Coronet 440 4 door.  The 4  door has a good trunk, good floors, good frame, and a
decent cowl.  It has  fender rust and some rust on the rockers but everything
else looks good.   It is a white with blue interior radio delete
car...passenger fender and radio  delete plate not included.  The 4 door is a 273 auto that
ran...had to  swipe the carb for another car a few months ago.  Included also
will be a  set of A100 seats that were going to go in the Post car.  Both can
be fixed  or take two and make one.  I have North Carolina titles for both.
I  want to get $4500 out of it but I will entertain offers.  I just have so
many projects ahead of these that I need to move them while they are still
worth  saving!  Oh yeah, also available is a '67 Fury II wagon.  Turquoise  with
turquoise interior.  It has the original 383 auto 8 3/4 in it.   Good car with
minimal rust but no title.  Cop car wheels and would run but  bad starter.
I'm asking $750.  Great for parts or attempt to title  and make a great tow
vehicle!  Thanks
Rick Rice
'64 Fury
5 '65 Coronets