To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2007 12:50 PM
Subject: RE: thanksgiving and Wagons

Well I'm a day late Don but I'd love to have you over for Thanksgiving,
maybe next year. I'm not exactly sure just where you are but I don't
think we're that far apart. I'm near Buffalo about 1/2 hour from the
Peace Bridge. I'll even let you take the 64 Belvedere Wagon I just
bought for a ride. (If it's not snowing lol)

That 67 Fury Wagon ad raised my eyebrows too. And your message got me to
thinking about the wagons I've owned. I think the first one was another
64 Belvedere I had. Then there was a 71 Fury Sport Suburban, a 69
Satellite Sport Suburban (long story but that one had a Road Runner
drive train and factory tach) an 80 Dodge Diplomat, a 74 Chrysler Town &
Country, a 57 Ford 2 dr Ranch Wagon and now this 2nd 64 Belvedere wagon.
And a few Dodge Sportsman Wagons but those were really vans.

Wagons Ho!, Dan

----

----