More speedo gear stuff

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

I found the chart in my '64 manual for the pinion gears. It was as
previously mentioned and the same as the '65. On the good more complete
chart there is a "Gray 21 tooth" pinion gear mentioned. I gotta think
that's probably as close as I can get to right from what I know at this
point. I guess it's a 2204360. Currently I have a 3:23 pinion in it
that's green, I think.? I had an Orange 2:76 gear before. This is better
but still way off.

----