RE: window whisker for '64 2-door hardtop

RE: window whisker for '64 2-door hardtop

I did the ones on my 63 and it wasn't that bad of a job.  There are two
ways to do it however.  The originals are attached with a large staple.
Some of the replacements will not come with anything to attach them.  It
can be done with pop rivets although some will turn their nose up at
that.  I have seen the staples for sale somewhere but can't recall right
off hand, might have been Steele's.  They will have  what you need
though.

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727