RE: added page

Don,

Well, it does not get any better than that. Keep it up, I have a few pet
subjects that I
could send you that I would bet the farm we agree on. Just in case you are
looking
for reasons to get your blood pressure up <;-). Keep up the good work. I
will be looking
for additions and updates....

Earl

For my friends here just a note to say I have added a web page
http://seniordragster.bravehost.com/OLDTECHNOLGY.html
to my site called Dons rants. There in the safety of my own websace I can
rant and rave to my hearts content. Some is car related to our hobby and
some is not . Feel free to visit if you wish.
Don D
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)