RE: Overcome by Moparitis

You guys just never started the thing off right. When my wife and I got
married 13 years ago (remember I am older than most of your guys so
fast cars are more important that some other things) part of the deal was
that I get NO static about my toys. She is not allowed to go into the
garage,
except to enter and exit with her car, never to go into the work shop, and
if
she goes to the races, I am not her entertainment director. I have always
told her that women are like busses, there is one that comes down the street

every 30 minuets, and it cost money to ride, but good hot rods are hard
to find.... I am very luck that I have a wife that wants me in the garage
and
not in the house, wants me to go to the races and does not want to tag
along.
Also very luck that we can have the type relationship that allows humor like

this in our lives without the threat of death.

Christopher, "The NutCracker?" Dude, you need to examine your life.... <;-)

Earl

You guys are getting off easy.  To get my better half to attend a single
race with me...I have to take her Yoga class...and go to the "NutCracker
ballet...(Think thats a coincedence??? Nut Cracker...).  I don't dare ask
her to help  me do body work...
Christopher
--
'64 Dodge 440 2 Dr. Hard Top