wives

 It is true here as well Me I couldnt drive my way out of a wet paper bag. I could teach someone else but my reaction times are pitiful. Normally around 1.2 to 1.3 with .734 being my all time best  and if  truth be known my foot probably slipped.
She on the other hand is very good . Her nephew is always in the low .500 so she must be as well to lay such a good light on him without cheating. Our track however has lost the family atmosphere and spirit. Frustratingly the local dirt stock car track has worked hard to keep theirs family oriented and packs the stands every night they run. They even have signs saying.
"Please remember this is a family oriented track. Foul language , intoxication or horseplay will not be tolerated."  Most are there with their wives and children as they feel comfortable there. I am not much of a Dirt track fan but go once or twice a year since the announcer is a old friend of mine  who encouraged me greatly in my teenage years and I figure the least i can do is support him in his ventures.  He is a chevy guy and a 6 cyl nut . Last month he brought his entire Hot Rod club to my garage for thier monthly meeting so they  could see the slant 6 rail. (photo available for asking)We horse around a lot . I aways say "Asphalt is for Racing. Dirt is for Potatoes" and stuff like" I couldnt do that. It takes too long to find out who won and I get dizzy going around in circles." But really I respect them to and they know it.
Anyway As to wipers I got some usable refills not to long ago for my 63. They were off the shelf and look stock but i cant remember where i got them or for what .I will think about this . Not to long ago probably means 2000 now that I think of it. Car had 56769 on it when I restored it . Now has 94000+. .
Time flys when yer havin fun!
Don
 Time Flys? I can't. Their flight is so irregular!
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)
http://altonapublicschool.faithweb.com/