RE: Wipers

I believe the trico blade number is 37. They have a line of "classic"
steel wiper blades. Check ebay Item number: 110206030218. Napa sells
them, but they may need to order them for you.

Auto parts guys generally prefer that you know the refill part number
you need. The wiper refill listings give vague guidance because there
are several different blade types available for a given car and most
customers have no idea what they need and can supply only the type of
car they have. Translation: a royal pain in the butt. Also, most people
tend to buy wipers on the same day as everyone else in town, usually a
day when it is raining and few parts guys want to spend their day
standing in the rain doing some idiot's wipers. Remember, too, that the
frame portion of the blade gradually loses it's ability to hold a wiper
flat to the windshield and should be replaced fairly often.

I have purchased 16" refills at walmart. Look for the cheap ones.

My current set of blades involves a conversion arm (available at
Napa)and a common set of modern trico blades. I like the teflon ones
because they move more smoothly on a semi-dry windshield and they tend
to hold up better/longer. They were the best that I found while living
in Oregon/Washington. Lots of snow and lots of rain.

I drive my car daily in all kinds of weather and I prefer blades that
work well and I don't care if my wipers are "incorrect". I like to see
where I am going. Same is true of headlight bulbs. Mine have been
halogen from day one.

Bob in Sacramento