Canadian 64 Dodge Convertible

Hi Folks,

I sprung a surprise on my wife Karen on Christmas morning and it was
exciting.

For her last gift, I handed her a gift bag with an ignition switch and
key in it.  She pulled out the switch and asked what vehicle it fit.

I told her that I wanted to buy her a 64 Dodge Polara Convertible to be
restored anyway she wanted.  At that point I held my breath.

She started to cry and said that since it was a convertible, she would
not veto the purchase.  I was very relieved.  Woo Hoo!!

She said nothing more about it except to question my sanity since we
have our daughter's wedding to deal with in the next year or so.

Anyway, today at lunch time I found her looking through the 64 Canadian
paint codes and chips to pick a colour. Woo Hoo! (again)

I have not yet bought the car but have it on hold.  It is a 313 V8
Polara with bucket seats and automatic console.  It was originally white
with the black interior and black roof but has been painted a dull
maroon.

Bill Watson, can you tell me the production stats for the Canadian 64
Dodge Polara convertibles with the buckets and console?

For the convertible owners out there on the list I need a favour.  Could
you email me photos of your car (64 Dodge or Plymouth) at
"krmerkleyatyahoo.com" so I can show them to Karen and help her decide
on the colour of her car.

Thanks very much.

Woo Hoo!!!

K.