Gauges

The New Year is here and I need to get busy on my 63 Sport Fury.  My
gauge panel is in very bad shape, it is bad enough that I don't want to
try to have it restored.

I am considering making a gauge panel insert and using after market
gauges.  The panel will not be stock but my car is not restoration
quality anyway.

Everything looks like it should work except for the fuel gauge.  It
looks like the stock fuel sender is approximatly 10 ohms full and 75
ohms empty.  I am looking at Autometer gauges and their fuel gauge is 33
ohms full and 240 ohms empty.

Is there any way to interface the stock sender with the Autometer fuel
gauage?

If anyone has made their own instrument panel I would appreciate
pictures and comments.

When I learn how to put pictures on the internet I'll post some of my
car pictures.

Dennis C.

----