Receiving you in the UK, too...

Hi again,

It's good to see the Topica version of the list is working again.
Swapped back to emails again a couple of days ago, but I'd rather be
back viewing the messages 'online'.

While I'm on, got some recent pics of our new seat covers & door panels
we've been trial fitting over the last couple of weeks, time permitting.

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h233/rob426uk/interior%20Jan%2008/?albumview=slideshow

Apart from the query a while ago whether the Legendary covers were
correct having red stitching, rather that the while we have on our
originals, the front seat backs turned out to be about 2" too short, so
had to be stretched on pretty tight.
And the rear seat coves look to be too big & baggy, and need more foam.
The people that fitted the covers said they will have the rears back to
pad them out a bit more, so they will be coming out again tomorrow.

Quite happy with the SMS door panels, tho, coupled with the new
weatherstrip & windlace, they do make the doors tougher to shut. But
that's to be expected.
Havent fitted the fronts yet. Will do over the next week or so.

Seat belts look ok (from Julianos) but arent as close a match to the old
fronts we already had in the car. Finding somewhere to attach them in
the rear wasnt as easy as expected, as the best position isnt accessible
from the underside for the fixing plates as it coincides with the rear
frame rails.
They look ok with the seats fitted but we havent tried them out yet.

Hope the photobucket link works...

Bye for now

Robert
England