Re: 273 vs. 318. vs 360

Cost the same to build either.
Why not get more bang for your buck and go with the 360?

     Jimmy

ledman_70@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I'm getting ready to pull the 273 out of my 65 Dart next week and haven't decided if I will rebuild it or swap in a 318 or 360. Educate me guys as I don't know smallblocks very well...I know the 318 LA is a direct bolt in, but how bout the 360? Do they all share the same mounts? I know the Magnum motors are different. I'm planning on using my current auto tranny, so will a 360 work with that? I'm unsure of the balancing on these motors. Thanks

----