To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 11:49 AM
Subject: RE: Seatbelt Winders

Is this another example of Mother Mopar's unpredictability?
Maybe more of how they were ordered, the good ole days when you could get what you wanted. I'm going to look into getting a set. I think they'd be nice to have and a useful accessory. I use my seatbelts, not because the lawman says I have to (hell no), but because I'm sitting on a vinyl bench seat.
Tom

----