RE: Boyd Codding died today

Coddington became ill in January after suffering a fall at home,
where he was taking to hospital to recover. It is still not known
what the cause of his death was, but we hope to be able to update
you as soon as we know.

This came from Product-reviews.net...

Earl

I never much cared for him. Seemed a bit arrogant to me, but that really
sucks. I feel for his family and friends. I'm just wondering why he was
under a
running car, if that was the case.
Bill

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-du